The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > 2023 Camaro Fest (XII)

Old 07-11-2024, 10:29 PM   #1
ZLElvira
Waiting 4 A Point By!

Drives: 2020 ZLE, C8 Z06-Z07 2LT Carbon
Cool Hotel Suggestions for Trailered Camaros

Since this will be my first CamaroFest event... where is the popular hotel or "Host Hotel"?

Is there a specific hotel everyone is using that has excellent trailer parking and possibly security? Is the track allowing trailer parking?

Thanks!!!

See everyone there!!
Attached Images

Old 07-12-2024, 07:38 AM   #2
KYVOM1LE

Drives: 2023 2SS 1LE
Try the host hotel first which is the Holiday Inn University Plaza - Bowling Green...We are supposed to have preferred rates there for our event but those quantity of rooms maybe filled (possibly could get a room but at a higher rate). Also two hotels across the street from this one that also has good location and parking.
If you have problems, send me a PM as I live local and can assist...
KYVOM1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2024, 10:01 AM   #3
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYVOM1LE View Post
Try the host hotel first which is the Holiday Inn University Plaza - Bowling Green...We are supposed to have preferred rates there for our event but those quantity of rooms maybe filled (possibly could get a room but at a higher rate). Also two hotels across the street from this one that also has good location and parking.
Too late for Holiday Inn host hotel at this point. Possibly across the street at Marriott or Hilton.

Yes trailers like this can be left at Beech Bend starting Thursday and must be gone by 5pm on Saturday.

Check the FAQ on the Camaro Fest website and hotel page too. All the info should be there.

Name:  host-hotels_orig.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  128.1 KB
Old 07-13-2024, 10:14 AM   #4
ZLElvira
Waiting 4 A Point By!

Drives: 2020 ZLE, C8 Z06-Z07 2LT Carbon
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYVOM1LE View Post
I was lucky and got a reservation due to my IHG Status and they gave me the block rate which kicked ass!! So i am booked in for the weekend and arriving on Wednesday with my ZLE and possibly the 1969 Indy Pace Car that was driven by & signed by Mario Andretti. Should be fun times!!!
Old 07-13-2024, 10:56 AM   #5
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLElvira View Post
I was lucky and got a reservation due to my IHG Status and they gave me the block rate which kicked ass!! So i am booked in for the weekend and arriving on Wednesday with my ZLE and possibly the 1969 Indy Pace Car that was driven by & signed by Mario Andretti. Should be fun times!!!
Sweet!!!

I will add the trailer parking show will be cut in half because the SuperCar reunion uses it for their event as well so parking the trailer at the track may be the best choice unless you get their early on Thursday. It will be packed full

Name:  trailer parking.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  16.1 KB
Old 08-13-2024, 07:01 AM   #6
Sal329
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Cadillac CTS
I’d suggest checking out hotels near the event that offer good trailer parking and security. Many attendees use the host hotel, which usually has ample parking and some level of security.
Sal329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 03:27 PM   #7
bbutler259

Drives: 4th gen camaro
For CamaroFest, the "Host Hotel" is usually the one closest to the event with ample trailer parking and good security. From my experience, I've stayed at a hotel that had excellent trailer amenities and made everything a lot easier. A buddy of mine suggested a spot nearby that’s not only convenient but also had great conditions for the price. You might want to check out their website here: https://www.westgateresorts.com/hote...souri/branson/ for more info and see what they can offer.

Last edited by bbutler259; 08-23-2024 at 06:12 PM.
bbutler259 is offline   Reply With Quote